The Giant Omnibus of Superpowers T-Shirt
Pop Chart Lab asserts that The Giant Omnibus of Superpowers T-shirt constitutes the most extensive charting of superpowers in the universe. Easy enough to say within the safe confines of Earth, but I have to wonder if they'd be so bold as to make that claim on Mars, Krypton, or Azarath. The wearable breakdown depicts over 300 heroes, anti-heroes, villains, and beasts, and employs a hand-drawn "Kirby krackle" effect generated by comic book artist John Amor. Here are some of my favorite clinical names the Omnibus assigns to superpowers:
- Prehensile Hair (Spider Girl, Medusa).
- Increase Mass of Objects (Star Boy).
- Green Energy Powers Via Birthmark (Jade).
- Rope Mastery (Slipknot, Lasso, The Roper).
- Envelop Body in Fiery Plasma (The Human Torch, Toro).
- Make Plants Grow Faster (Chlorophyll Kid).
- Super-Ingestion (Matter-Eater Lad. Whatever, I think 58% of the American population has this "superpower").
I know I'm in the minority here--no pun intended--but my favorite Pop Chart Lab creation is still The Mapper of Every Rapper.
Muchas danke to The Awesomer.