The start of Season 4 may still be a few weeks away, but Black Milk's Game of Thrones clothing collection drops in mere hours. Houses Stark, Lannister, Targaryen, and Baratheon represent in an array of nakedness shields, all of which I'll grant are pretty much the next best thing to girls being naked.
The complete Game of Thrones Collection leaves no dragon egg unturned with pieces ranging from tops and dresses to skirts and leggings to swimsuits. As always, Black Milk aims to cover an assortment of activities and every girl's ever (ever, ever)-changing whims. Some of their GoT Collection standouts include:
- Daenerys Targaryen's Dragon Eggs. In both scaly hot skirts, slightly slutty leggings, and Vegas-style (i.e., scaly hot and slightly slutty) swimsuits.
- Westeros Maps. Like Middle Earth, Westeros proves the human body is the best medium for cartography. GoT world maps come in leggings, tank dresses, and poufy mini dresses that make it very easy to (legally!) obtain upskirt photos.
- House Sigil T-shirts, dresses, swimsuits, and leggings. Maybe they'll go to war and tear themselves off.
- Littlefinger Leggings. Because that dude's gotta have his hands in every pie.
- House seat basketball jerseys for players from Winterfell, Storm's End, Casterly Rock, and Dragonstone.