Wagner HT400 Heat Gun
Not that you don't have enough blowers of hot air in your life, but if you'll give the Wagner HT400 Heat Gun just a moment of consideration, it might prove to be the one whose searing breath can actually do you a service. Multiple services, according to Wagner.
From the workshop to the craft table to the kitchen, the HT400 Heat Gun can make an insta-mold, insta-melt, insta-shrink, and / or insta-dry contribution to projects such as:
- Applying heat shrink tubing around wire
- Drying paint and spackle
- Embossing cards and shrink wrapping holiday gifts
- Removing stickers and decals
- Drying Ninjabread Man cookie icing
- Making jewelry
- Melting candle wax
- Repairing smartphones and tablets
The HT400 Heat Gun has 2 temperature settings, low at 450 and high at 680 degrees F.