- 5 Pack of SnapPower Guidelights - $74.99
- Arova Motion Activated Toilet Nightlight - $18.99
- Bestten Charging Center-Wall Mount Surge Protector - $23.99
- SnapPower USB Charger Outlet - $21.99
- Arova Wireless Door Bell Kit - $19.99
The SnapPower Guidelight: saving half-asleep feet from always-on-point LEGOs night after night. A series of LED bulbs built into a standard outlet cover plate, the Guidelight draws power from both sides of your outlet's existing supply, requiring no additional wiring or batteries, and just a few seconds to install. It also leaves both 3-prongs free for regular use, but still serves as an equal replacement for the plug-in night lights you're used to.
Guidelights include light sensors in their faceplates so the ambient LEDs will automatically turn on when it's dark, and off when primary light returns. SnapPower adds that their LEDs will last over 25 years under normal use, and suck up only around 10 cents of energy over the course of a year.
Note: Guidelights are not compatible with GFCI outlets.