In the grand tradition of the Boob Scarf and Boobs Ice Luge, we present: boobs. And following in the footsteps of the Female Form Guitar and Peanut Butter & Jelly Wallet: butts. The 6-piece Tea & A Set redefines the concept of ladies' luncheons and "female servers" at teatime. Large and small jugs flaunt buxom front and rear lady lumps, while milk and sugar vessels zoom in on the headlights, and teacups the caboose. Leave the fine china kettles, the demi-tasses with pink floral patterns, and the ritualistic etiquette to the stuffy Queen of England. Here, we enjoy our cups of Earl Grey and pitchers of fresh-squeezed lemonade the American way: Simple. Fun. Straight from the heart and soul...and the bosom...and the badonkadonk.
All Tea & A pieces are hand-blown from clear Pyrex by NYC artist Luis Caicedo, and sold individually. Prices are as follows:
- Large Jug(s): $185. 8" tall x 5" wide x 6" in diameter.
- Less Endowed Jug: $125. 6.5" tall x 4.75" wide x 5" in diameter.
- Big A Teacup: $39.50. 3.5" tall x 4.75" wide x 3" in diameter.
- Little A Cup: $35. 3.75" tall x 3.75" wide x 2" in diameter.
- Milk-Filled Jug(s): $95. 4" tall x 4.5" wide x 5" in diameter.
- Sugar T*ts Jar with Spoon: $95. 4.5" tall x 6" wide x 4" in diameter.