Micro-Pop Microwave Popcorn Popper
- Franklin's Original Whirley Pop Stovetop Popcorn Machine - $39.99
- Carnival King Paper Popcorn Bags - $5.48
- The Original Salbree Microwave Popcorn Popper - $15.90
- Great Northern Popcorn Movie Theater Style 8 oz. Ounce Antique Popcorn Machine - $131.91
- Nostalgia Vintage 6-Ounce Commercial Popcorn Cart - $160.24
I do like that the Micro-Pop microwave popcorn popper is clearly of a size that indicates its contents are all for me. My concern is, in its attempt to keep others' hands out, the Micro-Pop opening was designed such that the giant meat hooks dangling from my palms will never get inside either.
The cheery red popcorn popper is made of heat-resistant borosilicate glass, and seller Ecolution says it coffee pot shape is a feature that will motivate kernels to pop more and burn less. In 3 minutes, no less. The vented lid on top also serves as a measuring and pouring utensils for both popcorn and toppings.
The personal Micro-Pop microwave popcorn popper has a 1.5 quart capacity.