1980s/90s Game of Thrones Characters
Oh snap! It's imaginary ancient fantasy world meets the decades of excess and grunge. In a new line of Society 6 prints, graphic designer Mike, who sells under the name Moshi-Kun, gives your favorite Game of Thrones characters the 1980s and 90s treatments.
Dany subbing in ferrets for dragons is priceless. Bravo, Moshi-Kun, bravo. My sister got some ferrets in the 80s and this is what I thought of them: 1) They stunk. 2) They bit. 3) They did not like stepping on the adhesive side of duct tape, as proven by my dad. But then in the 90s Arnold Schwarzenegger had a ferret in the smash hit and cinematic legacy Kindergarten Cop so I started thinking they were kind of OK. I haven't seen another one in about 15 years though, so I figured they must be extinct. Not that a detail as minor as a species' extinction would be any match for Daenerys Targaryen....
Other 80s/90s Game of Thrones character prints, from Most Awesome to Just OK include:
- Khal Drogo as a hard rocker. Woot woot! to the lambswool-lined denim jacket.
- Theron Greyjoy as Marty McFly. OK, not really, but he's rocking the legendary orange vest. He probably stole it. Also, Moshi-Kun notes that "Those who watched season 3 will understand about the sausage...."
- Jaime Lannister Miami Viced out.
- Tyrion Lannister in one of Corey Haim/Feldman's shirts.
- Jon Snow as a slacker.
- Cersei Lannister as a glam rocker.
- Bronn ready to kick it with Run DMC.
- Arya Stark as an angsty kid in Osh Kosh who paints on her walls.
- Joffrey Baratheon as Kevin Federline.
GoT character prints range in size from 8" x 10" to 28" x 38" and arrive on white, matte, 100% cotton rag archival paper.