Han Solo in Carbonite Shower Curtain
- Star Wars "It's a Crap" Admiral Ackbar Toilet Decal - $10.00
- Darth Vader Bath Rug - $21.99
- Star Wars Galactic Shower Curtain - $28.99
- Glow-in-the-Dark Giant Yoda Wall Decal - $17.95
- Star Wars Micro Plush Raschel Blanket - $44.99
Welp, depending on who's in the shower, Han Solo might not mind that he's now stuck in both Carbonite and a shower curtain. I mean, I'm sure he's gotten pretty sick of looking at naked Leia over the past 30 years, but if some other nubile Alderaan princess were to hop in for a rinse.... We could see an, uh, return of the Jedi bust through this carbon-polyester alloy.
Of course anyone who buys the shower curtain will probably screw Han royally by hanging him facing outward.
Han Solo in Carbonite, in a shower curtain includes 12 black hooks for securing the 71" x 71" polyester sheet. It is an Officially Licensed Star Wars product, so no one's getting sued for buying or selling one, and The Walt Disney Company will be getting even more money to buy themselves some figgy puddin' this year.
The Han Solo in Carbonite shower curtain is a top Dude Gift for a Geek pick.