Roccbox Portable Outdoor Pizza Oven
- ROCCBOX Portable Outdoor Pizza Oven with Lime Green Housing - $599.00
- Ooni Pro Outdoor Pizza Oven - $599.00
- Bertello Wood Fire & Gas Outdoor Pizza Oven - $299.99
- Skyflame 14 x 16 Rectangle Ceramic Pizza Baking Stone with Metal Handle - $43.88
- ilFornino Professional Series Wood Fired Pizza Oven - $1,995.00
Is your pizza dough ready to Rocc? The Roccbox is a portable outdoor pizza oven from Gozney. Fueled with your choice of gas or wood, the wee footprint of the Roccbox is able to fire up to 932 degrees F, and cook a Neapolitan pizza in just 60 seconds. Similar to the gas-powered Ooni Koda, but the Roccbox also gives you the option of going traditional wood-fired with your pizza.
Gozney says the Roccbox has an 86% heat retention capacity, and can maintain consistent floor temperature from bake to bake. A built-in thermocouple thermometer allows pizza pie masters to make sure of this. Roccbox housing is made of stainless steel over an insulated body; inside is a dense stone surface to crisp crusts, and a rolling overhead flame to heat sauce and meat, and goo up cheese.
Complete the Neapolitan culinary adventure by topping Roccbox pizzas with tomatoes and basil picked straight from your Plant-A-Bar, and served alongside Negronis and Aglianico set on top of it.
DudeIWantThat.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.