Presto Nomad Traveling Slow Cooker
- Presto Nomad Traveling Slow Cooker in Red - $68.80
- Crock-Pot 3.5-Quart Casserole Crock & Manual Slow Cooker - $37.23
- Crock-Pot Single Hand Cook & Carry 6-Quart Oval Slow Cooker - $49.99
- Ninja Multi-Cooker with 4-in-1 Stove Top, Oven, Steam & Slow Cooker Options - $149.99
- West Bend Versatility Slow Cooker with Insulated Tote and Transport Lid - $43.00
Nothing like some baked beans slow cooked and kept hot inside the Presto Nomad Traveling Slow Cooker during the long car ride to the lake, and then slow cooked and kept even hotter inside my belly during the long car ride back home.
The Nomad is a cooler-looking gadget that does just the opposite. It's a slow cooker made for grab-and-go. A cool-touch housing and swing-up handle facilitate carrying the Nomad with hot contents inside, and a locking lid with leak-proof seal prevent them for sloshing out during transport.
With standard settings for High, Low, and Keep warm, the Nomad plugs in to cook up to 8 quarts of stews and meatballs, pulled pork and chilis the same as a Crock-Pot or other countertop slow cooker. Once cooking is complete, tuck the cord into the housing's built-in storage slot, scribble what you've made on the built-in dry erase board, and tuck your serving spoon under the silicone cord on the Nomad's removable utensil holder.
The Nomad slow cooker is also fitted with a removable, nonstick cooking pot that's fully immersible.