Cuisinart Butter Wheel
- Stanbroil Stainless Steel Universal Chicken Legs & Wings Roaster - $24.99
- Chuck 'Ems! - The Original Disposable Corn on the Cob Holders - $8.99
- Cuisinart Cheese Melt Pan - $8.48
- Arnest Standing Butter Knife - $8.88
- Active Gear Guy Infuser Machine for Butters, Oils, Tinctures, Chocolate & Gummies - $120.90
Behold a land o' lakes of butter, and the Cuisinart Butter Wheel ready to turn through it proud as Mary, so you can slather the melted gold inside onto bread, buns, baguettes, and dinner rolls for grilling or griddling. And sweet summer corn on the cob for devouring by the dozen.
Made of stainless steel, the Butter Wheel is designed for both indoor and outdoor use, in the kitchen on the griddle, or in the backyard on the grill. To prep, place 2 to 3 sticks of cubed butter in the tray, and the tray on a warm flattop or grate to let it melt. Then sit the Butter Wheel rods into the tray's holsters, and hold a piece of bread, or your favorite food that needs a douse of butter, gently against it. As you rotate the wheel, it collects the liquid fat in its perforations, and spreads a smooth and even coating of it across your food.
DudeIWantThat.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.