The Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide hardcover is a once-off printing, a Collector's Edition for all the fanboys and fangirls out there still as hyped up about the game's 5th installment as they were a month ago when it debuted. The guide includes:
- A premium physical map of the Commonwealth depicting important points of interest, valuable resources, and essential locations.
- A Vault-Tec poster pack to encourage you and your friend Cornelius to set S.P.E.C.I.A.L. attribute goals. Remember, survival = a healthy mind, body, and spirit. Note: I recommend going into Survival Mode on January 1, 2016, and enjoying the apocalyptic mayhem of cookies, nog, car-dueling for parking spots at the mall, too much booze, trash talking your boss at the office holiday party, and fat Christmas hams until then.
- An atlas of the Wasteland, with detailed graphics and information to "satisfy your curiosity and dissuade you from ever venturing outside" Vault 111.
- Schematics and data for finding / building / repairing equipment, weapons, and other survival gear.
- Tips for dangerous encounters, developed from the data Vault-Tec scientists have compiled about the radiated terrors outside Vault 111.
The Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide also includes a free companion eGuide with interactive maps and mobile-friendly features.