Scented Herb Temporary Tattoos
- Tattify Metallic Hamsa & Indian Handpiece Temporary Tattoos - $5.99
- Premium Metallic Flash Tattoos - $25.00
- Tattify Bright Colorful Flower Temporary Tattoos - The Secret Garden (Set of 16) - $10.00
- Inkbox 2-Week Temporary Tattoo - 1 Ounce Freehand Ink - $30.00
- inkbox - The Two Week Temporary Tattoo - Black Cat - $19.00
Yes, ma'am I do have a tattoo of rosemary on my arm. Wanna smell it? ... No, wait! It's not scratch 'n' sniff, it's.... Yes ma'am, I now have a tattoo of chopped rosemary on my arm....
Tattly, courtesy of botanical watercolor artist Vincent Jeannerot, has gathered a bouquet garni of herbs and turned them into temporary tattoos with an odiferous twist. A collection Simon & Garfunkel would be proud of, these tatt sheets are printed with pretty snips of parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme.
The Bouquet Garni set's scents were developed by Agilex Fragrances. Tattly says they're "subtle," and apparently all 4 tattoos smell the same. Top notes of Red Thyme, Italian Bergamot, and Sheer White Spice Accord; middle notes of Parsley Leaf, Moroccan Rosemary, and Wild Sage; and bottom notes of White Musk, Clear Musk, and White Sandalwood.
The Bouquet Garni scented tattoos come with 2 of each herb, and would make a mighty nice gift for your girlfriend if she likes to cook or garden or not eat meat. Tattly also sells a ton of other artsy and cool temporary tattoos.