Henty Wingman Suit Commuter Bag
This Goose protects suits from wrinkles and creases, totes tablets, and staves off the rain. Provided you don't fall off your bike or back into something while walking and kill him too. The Henty Wingman, a heavy-duty tarpaulin gym/utility bag was designed to transport buisnes suits and other office attire with camel-style ease. Loaded long and flat, and then rolled to portable compaction, the satchel's semi-rigid vertical ribs maintain a consistent diameter in tube form to keep garments looking tidy and clean-pressed, even if the person wearing them presents more as the poster child for ridden hard and put away wet due to a soggy commute and sudsy Wednesday evening in a bar that mystically filled with jolly Irish peoples when the clock struck 9.
Additional Henty Wingman features include:
- A large external pocket for keys, documents/folders & accessories.
- Tablet computer pouch.
- Padded adjustable shoulder strap.
- Removable, high visibility waterproof rain jacket with taped seams.
- Optional belt (doubles as gym bag shoulder strap) to be worn with waterproof rain jacket.
- Stabilization strap for cycling or walking.
- Reflective piping for flare attention at night.
- Webbing loop for bicycle light.
- Foldable hook coat hanger.
- Quick release buckle.
Henty, you can be my wingman any time.
Bullshit, Dude! You can be mine.