Are your vices suffocating you, or do you wear them proudly as a badge of This is how I am, take it or leave it? In either case, if coffee consumption and cig sucking play important roles in your life, a necktie printed with caffeine and nicotine molecules seems an appropriate metaphor for your feelings about them. Bethany Shorb of Cyberoptix created this original illustration of addictive atomic bonds and laid it across a silk tie for the proud and the ashamed alike. Jim Jarmusch fans will dig it too.
Coffee & Cigs - Addictive Molecules Tie
- Caffeine Molecule Necktie - $18.95
- Periodic Table Necktie - $16.95
- Coffee Cup Inverter with USB Charging Port & 2 Outlets - $34.99
- RoadPro Beverage Heater - $7.22
- Chocolate Bar Shaped Cigarette Lighter - $5.99
Check it out
Josh Renouf knows what the world really needs: coffee. Stat. Like, the second it opens its eyes. And it needs it served from The Barisieur, an alarm clock topped with implements from Beaker's lab. Very nice, Mr. Renouf....