The Walking Dead One-Person Survival Kit
I don't know what's so Walking Dead about this one-man 72-hour survival kit, except that it's "officially licensed" and says, "AMC The Walking Dead" on its messenger bag content carrier. Maybe Darryl and Rick bled on it a little too. In any case, according to whomever makes and profits from the show's gear and replicas, the kit comes in answer to the requests of rabid fans hoping to steer clear of rabid zombies when the time comes. It includes:
- 2 x Datrex 2400 Calorie Emergency Food Bars. Stay fresh for up to 5 years.
- 6 x Datrex 4.22 oz packs of Emergency Water. Stay fresh for up to 5 years.
- 1 x Lifeline Premuim 30 Piece First Aid Kit.
- 1 x 5-1 Survival Whistle with Flint, Mirror, Compass, Storage Case & Emergency Whistle.
- 1 x LifeGear Glow LED Flashlight. Lasts up to 400 hours.
- 1 x Cyalume 12 Hour Glow Sticks.
- 1 x Emergency Mylar Space Blankets to keep you warm in severe cold.
- 1 x Emergency Ponchos for Moderate to Severe Weather.
- 1 x The Walking Dead Survival Kit "WERE SURVIVORS" patch.