- Oakley Men's Carry On Roller - $149.95
- Micro Bullet Kick Scooter - $109.99
- Samsonite Luggage Hyperspace Spinner Boarding Bag - $93.88
- Caselogic PBS-1 ScooterPak (Fits 16-Inch to 18-Inch Scooters) - $24.95
- Kids' Diggin Skootcase - $52.99
I don't know how practical zooming through the terminal atop my scooter-fitted carry-on would be in LAX or ATL, but the next time I get delayed by a snowstorm in Des Moines, drag racing with the courtesy transporters is on.
Micro Luggage integrates a kickboard into its wheeled carry-on design. When folded, the luggage functions conventionally as a hard-shelled Samsonite container users can pull along behind them. Activate interlock and connect dynotherms, though, and the suitcase's fiberglass-wood deck drops, handle converts from a means of pulling the bag to a means of holding on tight, and polyurethane wheels brace for smooth acceleration as the rider launches off his back foot, whooshes past all the suckers, and screams, Weeeeeee!