Song Lyric Parody Tea Towels
Nothing like some foodie-themed song lyric parodies printed on tea towels to keep things comin' hot 'n' fresh out the kitchen. (Mama rollin' that babka / Got every man doin' dishes!) Katie Cleveland of A2D Creations has designed and printed a line of tea towels featuring famous song lyrics altered to showcase various ingredients and cooking techniques.
No musical genre is ignored (or spared) in the dish towels' coverage. Some of my favorites include:
- "Every day I'm brusselin'" on a towel printed with brussels sprouts.
- "I like big bundts" on the bundt cake towel.
- "All about that baste" under the turkey.
- "Donut worry be happy" with Homer's spirit food.
- "Let's give 'em somethin' to taco 'bout" with my own spirit food.
Song lyric flour sack towels are made of 100% cotton, and are as useful for drying wet dishes and surfaces as they are for keeping your hot cross puns warm after baking.