Kilner Butter Churn
- Standing Stone Farms Butter Making Kit - American, French & Irish Butter plus Compound Butter Recipe - $14.99
- 1-Gallon Manual Butter Churn - $215.00
- Norpro Glazed Stoneware Butter Keeper - $7.45
- Flavored Butters: How to Make Them, Shape Them, and Use Them as Spreads, Toppings, and Sauces (50 Se - $8.28
- Le Creuset Stoneware Butter Crock - $41.95
Churn, baby, churn - Butter Inferno! - Churn, baby, churn - Churn that mother around! Ahhh, Kilner's manual butter churn sure does bring back memories of my childhood. Not that I used to churn butter by hand as a kid - I'm not that old, you punk millennials! - but I did used to eat a whollllllle lotta butter. Saltine crackers were basically my butter vessel. A sleeve of saltines, a stick of butter, and we had...snack time!
Then I grew up and got my cholesterol checked, and that was the end of that particular brand of snack time.
With a 34 fluid ounce capacity mason jar on the bottom and a sweet paddle-gear-wooden-handle cranking system up top, the Kilner Butter Churn whips up batches of butter in as little as 10 minutes with as little as one ingredient: cream. Not whole milk, and not that half and half half-assed cow juice, but pure, heavy cream.
I'd add a little salt too.And some fresh black Perigord truffles sniffed out by a pig called Pierre.
The churning set also comes with a recipe booklet for flavored butters, such as cinnamon & honey, parmesan basil, and chili & lime.