Samsung Curved 105-Inch 4K Ultra HD TV
105 inches. 4K picture quality. 990 5-star reviews. And a mere 119,999 dollars. And 99 cents. I think Amazon buyer Andrew Kauffman put it best when he said, "When I set out to purchase a TV I swore to myself that wouldn't spend more than $120K. Thank you for providing a decent TV at an affordable price."
I thank you too, Samsung. For without your real-man-sized Curved 4K Ultra HD TV we wouldn't be able to watch any movie, show, video game, or streaming content at 4 times the resolution of full HD. We wouldn't have an effective refresh rate of 1440 CMR that minimizes motion blur during sports and action scenes. We wouldn't have Smart TV features with voice and gesture commands (built-in pop-up camera included!) We wouldn't have a Smart Hub with 5 panels' worth of content organization or personalized TV and movie recommendations based on our preferences. And most of all, we wouldn't have some of the best Amazon reviews and Q&As ever.
- "Very realistic image! I took an HD video of my garage door opening, then placed my new Samsung UN105S9 in front of my garage and pressed play as my wife was coming home. She drove straight through the TV! Ha Ha! I got her!"
- "The black levels and color depth on this TV are pretty good for the price. However, the small screen size is a deal breaker. I recommend buying an IMAX theater instead."
- "Just got the check from the Nigerian prince who has been e-mailing me! Ordered this great deal right away! My life is golden! Can't wait to deposit the check."
- "I measured the TV and it was actually 104.6 inches not 105 so I returned it."
- "I just went 5 years into the future and this TV is 259 dollars. Still, who can wait 5 years!"
- "I couldn't purchase this TV because it wouldn't fit in the Amazon Cart."
- "Our family bought this to connect to our Atari Model 2600, and let me just say, the quality of the pixels are just stunning! Pong looks the best so far. My wife said, 'What is that big square going across the screen?' 'It's the ball, honey,' I said, 'It's the ball!'"
- Q: Is it wall-mountable?
A: It is Great Wall mountable per the manufacturer. I cannot comment on a typical home wall as I sold mine to buy the TV.
- Q: Is this Samsung TV water-resistant?
A: For a small incremental cost, you can get any of a wide variety of "accessories" to add water-resistance -- see zillow.com for a complete listing.
Muchas danke to Manny for the Dude Product Tip.