Pressure Joe Electric Pressure Washer
- Sun Joe 10" Surface, Deck & Patio Cleaning Attachment for SPX Series Pressure Washers - $12.39
- Greenworks 1700 PSI 13 Amp 1.2 GPM Pressure Washer - $126.14
- Sun Joe SPX3001 2030 PSI 1.76 GPM 14.5 AMP Electric Pressure Washer - $178.00
- Annovi Reverberi Electric Pressure Washer - $154.68
- Stanley Electric Power Washer - $194.99
As far as chores go, I find pressure washing OK. Borderline fun, even, due to the instant gratification I get eradicating dirt and mildew from my back patio to the tune of 2,030 PSI. Like a mother F'ing Ghostbuster with a proton pack I am out there. The Pressure Joe SPX3000 pressure washer is even Slimer green.
Simple to use and relatively inexpensive, the Pressure Joe uses a 14.5-amp motor to produce its 2,000+ PSI and 1.76 GPM of water flow. Hook up your hose, choose one of the 5 included Quick-Connect spray tips, and get to cleaning up your deck, siding, vehicle, driveway, or equipment like a Bob-Vila-meets-Peter-Venkman mack.
The Pressure Joe comes with a dual detergent tank system, each able to hold 0.9 liters of cleaner. Its 34" spray wand makes it easier to access areas on 2-story buildlings and the undersides of cars / trucks and lawn equipment. The Pressure Joe housing is also wheeled for easier portability when cleaning larger surfaces.
The Quick-Connect spray nozzles range from a high-pressure 0-degree pencil point to a low-pressure 40-degree fan spray. There is also a soap-specific nozzle. The hose delivering the water is 20' long, and the power cord 35' long. The Pressure Joe also comes with a garden hose adapter.