- Obol, the Never-Soggy Cereal Bowl - $19.99
- Electric Tile Radiant Floor Heating Mat - 10 sq. ft. - $89.95
- Ergonomic Heating Foot Rest - $35.76
- Massaging Foot Warmer - $39.99
- Neck and Shoulder Tapping Massager with Heat - $73.59
Pshhh. I don't need no stinkin' towel warmer. What am I, some kind of frageelay flower of a man who can't take a little cold air against his balls stepping out of the shower? Now I need a heated towel to protect my body from devolving into a convulsive shiver? Wait, what's this? I can put a robe in it too? Like, uh, the Chewbacca bathrobe I wear to the store when it's 18 degrees out and I realize must have eaten my entire box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch after I took that Ambien last night?
Mama! How would you like to have a towel warmer for the bathroom to make stepping out of the shower less of a godawful bodily assault? I really think it will change your life, and I think it's a necessity, and most importantly, I think you deserve it, Mama!The towel warmer by Brookstone accommodates up to 2, 40" x 70" bath sheets, robes, or blankets, and heats them to full toastiness in 10 minutes. Device has auto shutoff.