Eisberg Mountain Wine Decanter
- Wine Enthusiast Break-Resistant Fusion Duck Decanter - $78.03
- Scorpio Wine Decanter - $36.95
- Menu Winebreather Carafe - $49.95
- Vacu Vin Swirling Carafe & Decanter - $60.45
- VinoLife Orbital Wine Decanter - $47.31
The Eisberg wine decanter represents an interesting metaphor. With its snowcapped mountain rising out of the base of the aerating chamber, a decanter filled with your 2008 Cab puts you at the summit of your climb. Which means once you start drinking the wine, the descent also begins. And things are gonna go downhill fast.
The Eisberg's mountain is made by hand - according to Eisberg a machine couldn't do it - and each piece is a little different. In addition to the decanter's artistic, nature-nodding aesthetic, the size and shape of its mountain centerpiece is designed to maximize wine flow and oxygenation. The peak's various crevices also enhance light refraction for a standout display on tables and bars.