Worst Co-Worker Ribbon Set
- I Adulted!: Stickers for Grown-Ups - $12.81
- Good Job Snowflake - Gold Star for Adulting Journal - $5.99
- Worst Coworker Ever Ruled Journal/Notebook - $6.95
- Worst Smelling Lunch Award Winner: 110-Page Blank Lined Journal - $5.99
- Death Wins a Goldfish: Reflections from a Grim Reaper's Yearlong Sabbatical - $11.91
The sarcasm of Adult Achievement Stickers combine with my personal favorite BS award medium, ribbons, and head to the office with this Worst Co-Worker Ribbon Set from Etsy shop Boldfaced. As much fun as it might be to give my friend Cornelius an "I almost went to the gym today" sticker, it will always be in jest, because Cornelius is my friend. But that mother F'ing mother F'er who's always got a minor surgery or a dead dog keeping him from doing jack shit around the office except for heating up leftover fish in the microwave? That dude's getting a legit "Useless" ribbon.
I'm sure I - and you - will find plenty of use for the other 4 ribbons in the Worst Co-Worker set too: Un-employable; Mediocre Boss; Made Lateral Career Move; and Came to Work Sick. The latter goes to the selfish SOB skulking around the office infecting everyone around him just so can escape staying home with his equally sick, yet still somehow loud, obnoxious, and demanding, 5-year-old, 3-year-old, 8-month-old, and wife.