Self-Destructing Spy Paper
- Mini WiFi Spy Surveillance Camera - $39.99
- GPS Vehicle Tracker - $40.49
- Top Secret: A Handbook of Codes, Ciphers and Secret Writing - $7.19
- Inkless FingerPrint Pad - $6.12
- Spy Voice Scrambler - $10.99
The best part about this self-destructing spy paper isn't that it exists or can fill some kitschy novelty gift order. The best part about the writing medium designed to dissolve in seconds when introduced to liquid is some of the suggestions its Amazon reviewers have provided for its highest and best use:
- Reviewer David recommends Spy Paper for children's spy groups. "My 8 year old son completely loved it, because he has a spy group. You must have this awesome and fantastic product."
- Reviewer Terry recommends Spy Paper for temporarily divulging secrets. "As a therapist I have found so many ways to use the disappearing spy paper. I have used it with peers in workshops as well as clients. A must have!"
- Reviewer Jill recommends Spy Paper to wash away sins with Jesus' blood. "We used this at our church at our Good Friday service...write your sins, and they are washed away with Jesus' blood! Worked well...paper dissolved in the red water...."
Reviewer Carlos, however, delivers a Spy Paper word of caution: "I bought this product to write secret spy messages and have them disappear in water afterwards but ended up spilling my drink on it and the whole notepad disappeared, not cool." Still, he concedes, "But this paper is pretty cool."
Self-destructing Spy Paper comes in pads sized 4-1/2" x 2-3/4" or 8-1/2" x 5-1/2". Each pad contains 32 sheets of writeable, readable paper that dissolves into a milky, pulpy substance when wet.
Muchas danke to Robert H. for the Dude Product Tip.