Batman Paracord Guitar Strap
- Carabiner "Grenade" Survival Kit Key Fob - $9.50
- Paracord Making Jig for Making Belts, Gun/Rifle Slings, Guitar Straps, Pet Collars & Leashes - $98.99
- Double Cobra Paracord Survival Belt - $29.93
- Gorilla Paracord Professional 14" Paracord Bracelet Jig with Multi-Monkey Jig - $59.99
- The Friendly Swede Bundle of Premium Paracord Wrist Lanyard - $9.99
Now when you play, Duh nuh-nuh nuh-nuh nuh-nuh-nuh on your bass, the ensuing Bat! Man! will be right there at your fingertips. Josh Ackerman, formerly given a nod for his Darth Vader bracelet, has added a hand-woven Batman paracord guitar strap to his collection of tactical goods.
Numerous hours of finger manipulation, over 160 feet of paracord, yellow "X" stitching accents, and 3 Batman symbols join forces to create the guitar strap, which can hold up to 550 pounds of pressure. That's enough to support a 6-string and a few adoring female fans hanging from it to admire both your superhero shredding skills and your impeccable taste in superheros.
Paracord guitar straps measure 2-1/2" wide, and can be custom made to any fixed length the buyer requests. Ackerman promises Bat-straps are comfortable to wear and won't rot or mildew over time.