YETI Rambler 14 oz Mug
- MyHomeIdeas Stainless Steel Bamboo Mug with Lid - $17.79
- YETI Rambler 20 oz Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Tumbler - $29.99
- Better For Your Whiskey Stainless Double Lowball Tumbler Set of 2 - $18.97
- Homitt 20 oz Coffee Tumbler - $16.99
- YETI Rambler 10oz Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Lowballs with Lids (2-pack) - $39.99
YETI admits it: "The YETI Rambler 14 oz Mug is the...most over-engineered camp mug out there." At least as over-engineered as the beard of the dude drinking from one of the mugs in the image gallery above. OK, fine, YETI also points out that their feat of stainless steel and vacuum insulation is the toughest camp mug you'll find, and a no-fail companion on off-grid adventures.
Couldn't hurt to have a Rambler by your side during the morning commute either. Or at the office. Or on Saturday morning when your parents FaceTime you at 6 a.m. because it's noon their time and there's no point in trying to tell them that yet again.
The YETI Rambler mug has a full-loop TripleGrip Handle to accommodate all widths of hands, including those wearing gloves. Inside, a double wall of vacuum insulation maintains temps of both hot and cold drinks, and keeps them sweating through to the Duracoat scratch-, peel-, and fade-free outer shell colored in your choice of 6 classic YETI hues. The Rambler mug also comes with a clear plastic lid.