Uh oh, the Cookie Monster and the Po Po are about to have a conniption. Doughnuts and cookies gettin' it on? Producing offspring? And just in time for your co-worker's retirement party, your "Sorry I'm an asshole" peace offering, your brunch celebrating the resurrection of our Lord, Jesus Christ? No. Way. Timing this sweet and tasty comes along only once in a Williams Sonoma cash cow jumping over a blue moon.
The handmade sugar cookies come in a dozen beloved doughnut flavors, replete with nostalgic frostings and toppings. Combinations include:
- Bacon with maple icing
- Vanilla with pink vanilla icing and multicolored jimmies
- Vanilla with white vanilla icing and cake doughnut crumbs
- Vanilla with white vanilla icing and coconut garnish
- Chocolate with white vanilla icing and coconut garnish
- Chocolate with pink vanilla icing and multicolored jimmies
- Chocolate with chocolate icing and peanut garnish
- Chocolate with chocolate icing and caramel garnish
- Peanut with chocolate icing
- Peanut with smooth peanut icing and peanut sprinkles
- Banana with peanut icing
- Banana with white vanilla icing and caramel garnish
Two Hearts Bakery in Northern California crafts the best of both worlds from premium ingredients, and packs them in traditional pink boxes of 24, which arrive tied up all precious with string like a Julie Andrews song. Each doughnut cookie is 3" in diameter, and individually wrapped.