Ruckus Hoptimus Prime Beer
- Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen - Modified M4A1 Carbine Stunt Rifle - $1,495.00
- Transformers - Frenzy Test Head - $745.00
- Midnight Moon Junior Johnson's Apple Pie Moonshine - $19.98
- Ass Kickin' Moonshine Pepper Mash - $7.99
- Craft Beers of the Pacific Northwest: A Beer Lover's Guide to Oregon, Washington & BC - $13.83
Ruckus Brewing's Hoptimus Prime enjoys a wicked twist of irony: instead of transforming those who drink it into sage and powerful leaders of an elite race of impenetrable robots, at 9.0% ABV the double IPA reduces them to sloppy piles of immobility and incoherence. On the upshot, a couple pints of Hoptimus may also make every woman in the room look like Megan Fox. Man. I still can't believe she's married to and responsible for the progeny of David Silver.
Hoptimus Prime is dry hopped for two weeks with 5 different hop varieties to create an Autobot-sized hop flavor and aroma. Three types of malt balance out the brew and try to compensate for the fact that it isn't Bud Light Lime. Online Ruckus vendor Half Time sells Hoptimus Prime beer by the bottle ($6.49) for those who just want one to add to their collection of Transformers puns, or by the case ($87.99) for those with their sights set on getting comprehensively shitfaced.