Venice Beach's Sole (So-lay) Bicycle Company makes fixies they hope you'll find as high-performing as they are eye-catching and affordable. Their Whaler, El Tigre, and OFW fixie bikes notably feature a flip-flop hub to enable converting between single-speed and fixed gear settings. In fixed gear mode, the bicycles don't coast, but move only when a human leg machine is powering them. Single-speed mode kicks in when riders want to breeze down hills or across smooth, flat pavement. Soles bikes are designed in Venice Beach, CA.
Additional Sole specs include:
- Compact in frame and weight (26 pounds) for easy indoor storage
- Arrives 90% assembled
- Tires: 700 x 25c for speed and comfort
- Frame: Hi-tensile steel, fully tig welded, and guaranteed for life
- Fork: Hi-tensile steel, tig welded, threadless
- Handlebars: Sole riser bars
- Grips: Sole Grippy Gripmasters
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed cartridge
- Crankset: Alloy 170 MM, Alloy 48T, with 5 Bolt chainring
- Gear Ratio: 48:16
- Chain: KMC
- Saddle: Cionlli Plush Rivet Fixed Gear Seat
Get your cycling fixie with Sole for 15% off retail price for a limited time.
Note: the Dude Exclusives online store is hosted and managed by Stack Commerce, a third party not directly affiliated with DudeIWantThat.com. All order, customer service, and general inquiries should be submitted through the Dude Exclusives Customer Support page here. Inquiries submitted through other contact forms or channels may not receive a timely response.