Rungu's Juggernaut fat-tire bullfrog trike makes it possible to go where a bike can't go and a car won't go. To ride where others dare only walk. To look in grandiosity somewhere between Billy the Puppet pedaling in to assign a Saw task and Jesus strolling across the ocean. Or...whatever you think looks grandiose.
The Juggernaut has a long wheel base design and three, 4.7" fat tires to help improve float on sand and snow by 50% over standard fat bikes. Even at crawl speed, Rungu says its take on the bullfrog trike can overcome obstacles up to 6" tall thanks to a stabilizing pair of 26" front wheels with over 29" in projected diameter. Additional Juggernaut specs include:
- Aluminum frame with extended wheelbase for better weight distribution.
- Low gearing for difficult terrain.
- Mounting points for e-bike kits and overhead racks.
- Shoulder width front-wheel spacing to improve trike handling.
- Hydraulic rear brake for dependable braking regardless weather or temperature.
- Dual front brakes to improve brake force up to double a standard bike.
- 100 mm bottom bracket and crankset for chain clearance around 4.7" tires.
Muchas danke to Manny for the Dude Product Tip.