SOCOM .50 Cal Sniper Paintball Kit
Is paintball sniping really true to the sport's original intent? I mean, I guess you have to build a certain amount of skill to effectively aim and control your shots, but it's not like snipers have to run. Or maneuver their bodies to dodge and hurdle and roll behind cover. Or move very much at all. I get why static sharp shooters are useful in law enforcement and, like, war, but in a pastime that's supposed to be both strategic and athletic? Seems kinds lazy. Maybe the SOCOM .50 Cal Sniper Kit would be good though for guys with bad backs or who tore their ACL playing paintball last week.
The kit comes with a complete sniper spread, plus a Tippmann A-5 paintball gun. Specific contents include:
- 1 x .50 Cal Sniper Magazine for the Tippmann A-5
- 1 x 18" Raptor Tactical Rifled Barrel Type D
- 1 x Carbine Buttstock Type II
- 1 x RIS Bipod with 45 Degree Swivel
- 1 x Sidewinder Scope Mount
- 1 x SOCOM M4 Body Shroud for Tippmann A-5
- 1 x Tactical 9 x 32 Sniper Scope
- 1 x Thread-on Socom Silencer (.68)
- 1 x Tippmann A-5 Marker Package
Muchas danke to Manny for the Dude Product Tip.
DudeIWantThat.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.