Razor RipSurf Dry Land Surfboard
- FLOW Surf Skates - Wedge 32" Surf Skateboard with Carving Truck - $159.95
- Boosted Mini X Electric Skateboard - $999.00
- RipStik RipSurf Caster Board - $78.14
- Wealers Cruiser Skateboard - $55.68
- RipStik Ripster Caster Board - $39.93
If you can't go to the ocean, bring the ocean to - well, OK, not really. Razor's RipSurf is a "surfboard" for dry land, a design the company says will allow riders to carve out and cut on concrete just like they would on waves.
The RipSurf simulation is driven by a pair of 360-degree caster wheels (yep, just 2) and a surf-styled polypropylene deck with textured traction pad and kick tail. The dry land surfboard arrives fully assembled, at 32.2" long x 10.7" wide x 6.0" tall. It weighs 5.25 pounds and has a weight capacity of 220 pounds. The Razor RipSurf is recommended for ages 8 and up.