The Force Awakens Voice-Changing Masks
- The Force Awakens Deluxe Adult Kylo Ren Costume - $79.95
- The Force Awakens Deluxe Adult Finn Costume - $49.65
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Captain Phasma Blaster - $22.40
- The Force Awakens Child's Captain Phasma Costume - $24.93
- he Force Awakens Advanced Graphics Life Size Cardboard Character Standups - $59.93
The Star Wars: The Force Awakens Halloween costumes are rolling in for the kids! And by kids, I mean me. I'll take two enforcer of the First Order voice-changing masks, version Stormtrooper for myself, and Captain Phasma for my girlfriend, She-Ra: Princess of Power (yes, even She-Ra dresses up for Halloween). The molded plastic shrouded helmets have adjustable straps, and should fit little and big melons alike. The addition of 3 x AAA batteries (included) will enable wearers either to speak in the voice of their favorite Dark Side villain, or press a button and let the masks themselves play a few First Order phrases.
The Force Awakens voice-changing masks are available in Kylo Ren, First Order Stormtrooper, and Captain Phasma versions. They measure approximately 10-1/2" high x 10" wide x 8-1/2" deep.
DudeIWantThat.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.