This is Not a Maths Book: A Smart Art Activity Book
- The Book of General Ignorance - $17.46
- The Moscow Puzzles: 359 Mathematical Recreations - $3.99
- Mathematicians Are People, Too: Stories from the Lives of Great Mathematicians - $27.75
- For the Love of Physics: From the End of the Rainbow to the Edge of Time - $13.46
- The Lady or the Tiger? & Other Logic Puzzles - $10.87
Before you say This Is Not a Maths Book must not be a grammar book either because it's "math book" not "maths book" I'll point out that the publication is British, and in England they do say you study "maths" with a "maths book." Except here, where you study maths with a coloring book.
Anna Weltman wrote This Is Not a Maths Book for adults and middle schoolers alike in an effort to demonstrate and teach mathematical concepts in a fun and beautiful way. Each activity centers around patterns that emerge as you pair a calculating air with some Crayola flair, filling in areas according to instructions and solutions to problems. The book begins with simple geometric designs, and advances through fractal and anamorphic art, showing shaders "how maths can be artistic and art can be mathematical."
DudeIWantThat.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.