Rude Hand Gestures of the World
- Dear Asshole: 101 Tear-Out Letters to the Morons Who Muck Up Your Life - $11.58
- Creative Cursing: A Mix 'n' Match Profanity Generator - $9.95
- How to Traumatize Your Children: 7 Proven Methods - $8.59
- Experimenting with Babies: 50 Amazing Science Projects You Can Perform on Your Kid - $11.94
- Do Cool Sh*t: Quit Your Day Job, Start Your Own Business, and Live Happily Ever After - $19.78
"Evolutionary anthropologists tell us that gesture is much older than speech." So begins Romana Lefevre's Rude Hand Gestures of the World: A Guide to Offending without Words. What follows? Pictures! Lots and lots of pictures!
Silent but deadly, the right hand gesture can ensure your opinions are heard loud and clear. And sometimes without intention...and to your detriment...if you don't know that the thumbs up sign means "Up yours" when you're in Afghanistan. In Rude Hand Gestures of the World Lefevre teaches us how to make--and by proxy where not to make--many of the world's most obscene and offensive finger manipulations. Through reading and practice you'll learn how to do everything from requesting some sex in the Middle East to calling someone loony in Italy. All in the voice of a mime.
For each entry, Rude Hand Gestures of the World includes detailed photographs of hand models, a description of the sign's meaning and application, and tips for identifying the right times to haul it out.