How to Smoke Pot (Properly)
- Higher Etiquette: A Guide to the World of Cannabis, from Dispensaries to Dinner Parties - $16.49
- A Woman's Guide to Cannabis - $13.36
- The Cannabis Manifesto: A New Paradigm for Wellness - $18.95
- Weed: The User's Guide: A 21st Century Handbook for Enjoying Marijuana - $19.95
- The Little Black Book of Marijuana - $9.95
If you're messin' with "the Devil's lettuce," better do it right. And, according to How to Smoke Pot (Properly): A Highbrow Guide to Getting High, better do it classy too. Author David Bienenstock explores the best and...the best...of recreational marijuana use in a time he describes as "this bold, new, post-prohibition world."
How to Smoke Pot (Properly) begins with the basics of simple inhalation, and then moves on to more esoteric topics, such as how marijuana makes us more creative, collaborative, empathetic, and open to life's pleasures. Recipes for edibles are included, of course, as are answers to all the FAQs smokers Google when they're high: How can I land a legal pot job?; Should I eat a weed cookie before boarding the plane?; What exactly are snozzberries supposed to taste like?
How to Smoke Pot (Properly) is printed in 2 colors - white and green, naturally - and includes charts and illustrations throughout.