- Tasting Whiskey: An Insider's Guide to the Unique Pleasures of the World's Finest Spirits - $15.16
- I'm Just Here for the Drinks: A Guide to Spirits, Drinking and More Than 100 Extraordinary Cocktail - $16.50
- 2 Liter Whiskey Oak Barrel for Aging - $52.95
- Sharp: The Definitive Guide to Knives, Knife Care, and Cutting Techniques, with Recipes from Great C - $21.17
- Premium Charred American Oak Aging Barrel - $49.95
Hacking Whiskey: Smoking, Blending, Fat Washing, and Other Whiskey Experiments sounds like the perfect title for the perfect Sunday afternoon. Or Monday afternoon if things are slow at work. A little team building activity of whiskey shots from a bone marrow luge to kick off the week, eh?
I didn't make that one up either. Hacking Whiskey author Aaron Goldfarb actually proposes and details the process of bone marrow luge shots in his book of "ingenious ideas and shortcuts to help you temper your whiskey to greatness in the privacy of your own home." Or, as it were, the large conference room on Floor 6.
In addition to teenage-boy-goes-adulting tips and ideas for altering and enhancing the spirit, Hacking Whiskey also provides recipes for both unique drinks and unique eats centered around it. Additional explorations in the book include making cheap homemade blends that taste fancy, infusing whiskey with marijuana smoke, adding it to infinity bottles.
DudeIWantThat.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.