F*ck, That's Delicious
- Eat What You Watch: A Cookbook for Movie Lovers - $18.30
- MUNCHIES: Late-Night Meals from the World's Best Chefs - $25.76
- The South's Best Butts: Pitmaster Secrets for Southern Barbecue Perfection - $18.86
- Shake Shack: Recipes & Stories - $16.16
- Praise the Lard: Recipes and Revelations from a Legendary Life in Barbecue - $15.25
When I see the title F*ck, That's Delicious, all I can think of are the words, "Mm-hmm! This is a tasty burger!" I wonder if Action Bronson uses Jules Winnfield, or the Jules Winnfield talking action figure, as inspiration for his food musings and explorations like I do.
Whatever Bronson uses, you'll see them all put to paper in the forthcoming F*ck, That's Delicious: An Annotated Guide to Eating Well. It's a book the former chef and current rapper (the Reverse Snoop Dogg, if you will) wrote not as some syrupy autobio or tough-guy memoir, but as a "devotional." An ode to the power of food "replete with orgiastic recipes, world travel, siren songs, and weed."
Don't worry, anti-potters, I'm sure he just means dandelion greens.
F*ck, That's Delicious contains over 40 recipes and thousands of delectable informational tidbits Bronson has collected from his childhood, family, and travels, from LA to Jamaica, from Mario Batali to an upstate New York fat camp. In a (hyphenated) word, F*ck, That's Delicious is Action-packed.