A Die Hard Christmas
- Some Very Interesting Cats Perhaps You Weren't Aware Of - $10.35
- You're Only Old Once!: A Book for Obsolete Children - $10.16
- Die Hard: The Authorized Coloring & Activity Book - $10.22
- My Bleeping Family Mad Libs (Adult Mad Libs) - $4.99
- Everything Explained Through Flowcharts: All of Life's Mysteries Unraveled - $13.37
Yippee Ki Yay! A Die Hard Christmas: The Illustrated Holiday Classic is going to be on every
kid's man's gift list this year. (Kids probably won't want it. They'll think the John McClane brand of killing and violence is too sweet and pastoral compared to their Call of Duty campaigns.)
Written by Doogie Horner in the brilliant poetic style of "The Night Before Christmas", and illustrated by JJ Harrison in the bloody poetic style of the machine gun- and German terrorist-laden Hollywood action flick, A Die Hard Christmas follows McClane's heroic efforts to save a group of hostages taken at his estranged wife's Christmas party. And also win back his estranged wife, and get them both home in time for Santa.
If you're looking for a new holiday tradition, the illustrated Die Hard Christmas would kill to step in and welcome you and yours to the party. Pal.
Muchas danke to Gizmodo.