The Illustrated Compendium of Ugly English Words
- The Illustrated Compendium of Weirdly Specific Words - $17.95
- The Little Book of Misquotations: The Fakest of Fake Quotes - $9.95
- Better Late Than Ugly Vinyl Wall Words - $18.99
- The Illustrated Histories of Everyday Expressions: Discover the True Stories Behind the English Lang - $17.95
- Magnetic Poetry - Moist Kit - Uncomfortable Words for Your Refrigerator - $12.95
Imagine the sick pleasure Tyler Vendetti and Rebecca Pry took in writing and illustrating The Illustrated Compendium of Ugly English Words: Including Phlegm, Chunky, Moist, and More. Just knowing the sick pleasure we will take in reading would have been enough, but on top of that, these ladies got to parse out and pay homage to the 300 worst words in our language.
In addition to the 3 in the title, other vomit-in-the-ear-makers included in The Illustrated Compendium of Ugly English Words include: gassy; rural; squirt; and wart. The illustrations for gassy and wart are particularly delightful.
Anyone who needs a (literal) gag gift for this year's Dirty Santa or White Elephant party can't fail hitting 'em with phlegm, chunky, moist, and rural all in a row. For added effect, wrap The Illustrated Compendium of Ugly English Words up in a DIY Vasectomy Kit box.
DudeIWantThat.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.