Man Up!: 367 Classic Skills for the Modern Guy
- Heading Out On Your Own: 31 Basic Life Skills in 31 Days - $13.73
- Show Me How: 500 Things You Should Know - Instructions for Life from the Everyday to the Exotic - $16.72
- Show Off: How to Do Absolutely Everything. One Step at a Time - $7.29
- Men's Health: The Big Book of Uncommon Knowledge: Clever Hacks for Navigating Life with Skill and S - $13.94
- Mansfield's Book of Manly Men: An Utterly Invigorating Guide to Being Your Most Masculine Self - $11.59
Man Up!: 367 Classic Skills for the Modern Guy gives you tips for mastering your career, relationships, grooming routine, and adult life in general. A whole year's worth! On a leap year! With one more to grow on! Yeah...what's up with the number 367?
Journalist Paul O'Donnell & Co. have compiled a clever "man-ual" for males navigating the murky waters of the 21st century. They cover all the topics you didn't want to ask about for fear of being judged and made fun of, plus the 350 others it never occurred to you you should. Ways you'll learn to Man Up! include: how to you break off a friendship when it's not working anymore; what you should cook when a date is coming over for dinner; how to buy a used car and not get ripped off; and how to stop a charging dog.
O'Donnell organizes his Classic Skills for the Modern Guy by theme, and provides focused, concise answers to each of the 367 Q&A-style topics. Line drawings accompany some of the tips for clarity and "sight gags." Man Up! is a swell gift for a teen transitioning to adulthood, and an even better gift for a man who's so far wasted his being a skill-less fool.
DudeIWantThat.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.