Rolex Submariner with Roulette Dial
- Rolex Submariner Black Dial Stainless Steel Watch - $7,606.49
- Stuhrling Original Men's Roulette Watch - $62.25
- Rolex Oyster Perpetual Explorer Watch - $6,595.00
- Invicta Men's Pro Diver Collection Automatic Watch - $85.90
- Roulette Wheel Cufflinks - $79.99
Is it classy or trashy that Rolex has taken time to the casino? I mean, sure, the thought of Bond-like high rollers sipping whiskey and playing Blackjack connotes a certain level of luxury, but the red, black, and green of a roulette wheel? Makes me think more of guidos wearing their weight in gold and body hair on the Vegas Strip, or haggard middle-aged women in baby blue sweatpants worn thin around the ass on a riverboat casino, than the swank--and cost--of a Rolex watch.
But, luxury is in the eye of the beholder. And I suppose gamblers who have done well with games of chance might dig giving them a Rolex-themed nod with their winnings. The Submariner Casino picture here has a 40mm stainless steel case and bracelet, and a face etched with the classic roulette wheel. The watch is waterproof to 1,000 feet.