It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia D*ck Towel
- Flipadelphia It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia T-Shirt-Womens Medium - $34.99
- Paddy's Irish Pub St. Patrick's Day Shirt - $14.99
- The Gang - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Mug - $15.99
- It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Playing Cards, 4-Pack - $13.99
- Danny DeVito Mini Cutout (Ha! That's Redundant!) - $19.97
The actual Dick Towel Mac created and sported on It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (Season 5, Episode 8) didn't look like this Dick Towel you yourself can sport on any day you like. But I guess it's a close enough approximation to make the comparison, and if I'm voting on which one I like better from a purely aesthetic standpoint, I'd go for the livelier, in-full-color bushy-capped twig and berries I see here.
And they did get the reversible Big Monster Cock on one side, Baby Dick on the other part right.
I know it's been awhile since the "Paddy's Pub: Home of the Original Kitten Mittens" / Dick Towel episode aired, but given that Season 14 of It's Always Sunny is launching at the end of September, and my town had the worst thunderstorm I've experienced in my 20 years of living here this weekend, I was feeling nostalgic and binge watchy stuck at home. I saw the Dick Towel on my screen last night, so here it is on yours tonight.
I call it schlonging it forward.