iLuun Air Wireless USB 3.0 Flash Drive
I don't know what I stuff fuller, my face or my phone. I need 4 stomachs like a cow. And 128GB of instant iPhone and Android wireless data storage like an iLuun Air.
The iLuun Air calls itself the world's first USB 3.0 flash drive that can transfer, store, stream, and share data with both your computer and your mobile devices, without using an internet connection, cables, adapters, or the hacker-laden Cloud. The tiny smart stick connects to your devices via WiFi, and uses this network to beam the hundreds of movies, or thousands songs, docs, selfies, and videos of your cat currently sucking up space on your smartphone over to its storage-ripe-and-ready self. The iLuun Air also acts as its own router, so no internet connection is needed during use. The drive has a 5-hour battery life per charge.
Additional iLuun-inating features of this wireless storage drive include:
- USB 3.0 tech for improved speed, power consumption, data rate, security, pairing, and reliability.
- Multiplatform wireless streaming for sharing content and media with up to 6 users simultaneously.
- Built-in media player for streaming videos, photos, movies, and music to your phone, tablet, or computer.
- One-step backup and restore option to free up space on your phone instantly with a copy of your photos and videos onto the iLuun drive.
- Built-in WiFi so you can connect to all of your compatible devices at once without compromising your WiFi internet connection.
- Built-in encryption for security, with optional WiFi password protection and AES encryption.
- A free iLuun Air app for iOS and Android for navigating drive content from anywhere.
- Storage capacity choices of 32GB, 64GB, 128GB, and 256GB.
iLuun more than doubled its campaign goal on Kickstarter, and is still available for pre-order if you click here to head over to the iLuun website and online store.