Beefer the 1,500-Degree Grill
- Beefer XL 1,500 Degree Grill Outdoor Grill - $1,599.00
- Evo Professional Grill with Cart Ceramic Top - $4,337.00
- Otto Portable Steak Grill - $1,299.90
- Otto Wilde Grillers Storage Box - $144.90
- Solaire Anywhere Portable Infrared Warming Rack Gas Grill - $439.00
A 1,500-degree gas grill wouldn't be my first guess if someone asked what I thought a Beefer is. I'd probably go with protein powder or penis pump. But BBQ sensation whose ceramic gas burner can achieve temperatures heretofore unseen in conventional grills makes sense too. I also like that Beefer describes its 1,500 degrees F of heat output as "no warm breeze."
The German-made Beefer grill uses a propane tank and electric ignition to fire up its burner. Its heat zones go from the high 1,500 at the top down to 900 at the lower side for a perfect sear. You'll also have full heat control with a 10-step regulation system. The stainless steel box design of the grill causes cooking meat juices to drip down into a gastro tray so you can incorporate them into sauces.
DudeIWantThat.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.