The Picnic Trolley is like a food truck that holds just enough food for ME! And maybe my friend Cornelius. And I guess my mama since she'll probably be the one who cooks it.
Termed a luxury picnic hamper, the Welsh-made and UK-sold Trolley consists of 3 detachable cylinders that store all victuals and accessories needed for 4 people to enjoy a 5-star al fresco dining experience. Its makers point out the elegant and compact cart will "look great at prestigious festivals," which sounds so comically British that all I can think of is a bunch of half naked hippies dragging the Picnic Trolley around Burning Man. With its porcelain English china by Wilmax and Laguiole cutlery swapped out for body paint and LED pasties and an ounce of Blueberry Kush.
Fully stocked Picnic Trolleys arrive regally with the following exclusive contents:
- 4 x white porcelain plates and 4 x white porcelain bowls
- 4 x wine glasses and 2 x tumbler glasses, double walled
- 4 x sets of cutlery, each including knife, fork, spoon, and teaspoon
- 4 x linen serviettes (British for napkins)
- 3 x stainless steel storage containers (capacities: 1, 1.5, 2 liters)
- ABS plastic chopping/serving board
- 1 x stainless steel corkscrew
- 1 x salt and 1 x pepper mill, stainless steel with ceramic grinder
- 1 x deep olive green & brown, 100% wool picnic blanket with herringbone design and waterproof nylon backing.
The Picnic Trolley's golf cart is made of solid aluminum and is foldable for car storage. Cart measurements are 3'4" high x 2'3" wide. It weighs 32.6 pounds. Each of the detachable cylinders measures 10-2/3" in diameter and 12-2/3" high, with a weight of 7 pounds.