PowerLix Ultralight Inflatable Sleeping Pad
- HiHiker Camping Sleeping Pad + Inflatable Travel Pillow - $39.95
- Riptide Origins Ultralight Sleeping Pad with Comfortable Air-Support Cells - $35.99
- ECOTEK Outdoors Hybern8 Ultralight Inflatable Sleeping Pad with Contoured FlexCell Honeycomb Design - $39.95
- INVOKER Ultralight Inflatable Camping Sleeping Pad - $35.95
- KLYMIT INSULATED STATIC V Sleeping Pad - $63.71
PowerLix, eh? Are you sure this ultralight inflatable "sleeping pad" is just a bed of ergonomic hex air cells that provide campers comfort and support for a good night's sleep under the stars? And not, say, the equivalent of an inflatable sex chair for campers who prefer a good night's bang under the stars? What do you say, PowerLix? Maybe a little of both?
Alright, you tell your story, and I'll tell mine.
The PowerLix camp mat is made of 75D nylon, with thermal insulation for warmth, and a waterproof exterior to keep ground wetness from leaching in. And make it easier to clean up the wet spot. An included inflating bag makes quick work of pumping air into the mat through a dual action, non-leak air valve. Deflating is just as easy, as is toting the PowerLix sleeping pad on your camping trips - it weighs just 1.32 pounds and fits into an 11" x 4" cinch sack.
DudeIWantThat.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.