LED Wireless Motion Sensing Night Light
- Battery Operated Under-Cabinet Light with PIR IR Infrared Wireless Motion Sensor - $13.99
- OxyLED Stick-on Anywhere 4-LED Touch Tap Light - $7.99
- XCUBE PIR & Motion Sensor LED Step Light - $8.99
- Set of 8 Triangulum Touch Warm White Stick-On Battery Lights - $22.50
- Fulcrum LED Battery-Operated Stick-On Tap Lights (3 Pack) - $7.04
A lot of reviewers love--love!-- Zeroedge's stick-on motion-sensing LED light. A lot of reviewers also received theirs for free in exchange for those "unbiased" reviews and ensuing love fests. I am not one of them. I just saw the night light like anyone else who spends 5 hours a day online shopping might, and thought you might like to see it too because it's a pretty simple and cheap way to illuminate your closet, cabinet, or bathroom without sacrificing an outlet or making any permanent modifications to the area.
The strip of 10 LED lights is backed by a strip of adhesive for installation in your desired realm of blackness. The automatic sensors, plus a 4-pack of AA batteries, will activate the LEDs when you get within 3 meters of them in the dark, and then turn off 15 seconds after you're out of range. One reviewer did note that the LEDs are also light-sensitive, so if they're installed in an area that receives too much light on its own, the motion sensors will not activate.
DudeIWantThat.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.