Skiary SK-3 Smartphone Dermatoscope
- TINYSCOPE Mobile Microscope - 20 to 400x Magnification - $39.99
- FDA Approved UV Phototherapy Light - $359.00
- Nurugo SmartUV with Detachable SmartUV Lamp - A Connectable UV Camera for Smartphone - $294.99
- Supereyes Macro Lens-Disposable Dermatoscope - $10.50
- Moment - Anamorphic Lens for iPhone, Pixel, Samsung Galaxy and OnePlus Camera Phones - $149.90
Find your own melanomas and get up close & personal with moles and the zit-popping experience using this Skiary SK-3 Smartphone Dermatoscope! It's like a microscope for the skin that also provides polarized and UV lighting, and snaps both contact and non-contact hi-res photos for more focused viewing later. The dermatoscope clips on to most smartphones, including iPhone / iPad, Samsung Galaxy, and Android.
Skiary largely promotes their SK-3 Dermatoscope for clinical use, but if they're selling it on Amazon, there are probably enough people at home with weird skin lesions, moles in hard-to-see-places, and an obsessive fascination with their own bodies to merit marketing the epidermis examiner to consumers on the side.